Tampa Wedding Catering
For many Brides and Grooms, hiring the right company for Wedding Catering can feel like a daunting task as there are so many details to consider. One of our staff recently came across an article written by Susan Holmes-McKagan for the Huffington Post when researching about Spring/Summer Wedding Ideas, and we loved the portion that was focused on Wedding Catering so much that we thought we would share some of those tips with you.
- Be sure to include extra people for the headcount, in case any last minute guests, and of course, for your generous workers/helpers.
- Did you know the caterer, can plan a lovely meal for a slightly lower fee, to cover everyone and be virtuous to you?
- Also don’t forget any vegan or vegetarian options as well.
- I personally think, looking to your regions specialties, particularly for you’re out of town guests, is an exclusive treat. Local food can really make a splash for a fun and lasting impression.
- Think artisanal foods, all from your 100 mile radius (handmade cheeses, indigenous seafood and fish, local produce). Contemporary hipsters are even going so far, as hiring the local food truck (you could also save this more for the casual part of the extravaganza ie., when guests are on the dance floor, or kids are done and not full from the fancy entrée foods). One would be pleasantly surprised by the various food trucks there are available out there, from gourmet crepes to sushi.
- For a more interactive vibe, try a wine tasting. You can have wine flights (with three small samples of wine) this is fun and beneficial, as it can cost you even less than some specialty bars.